I have three checkboxes on a spreadsheet, yes, no, unsure. I want to allow the user to only click on one of these - how do i do that?
Option Buttons rather than checkboxes allow only one choice to b selected. Clive
I have three checkboxes on a spreadsheet, yes, no, unsure. I want t allow the user to only click on one of these - how do i do that
Clivey_UK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3256 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52518
Other excel threads
- How do I configure navigation in Excel? In particular, the ctrl +.
- A question involving attaching formulas
- I want a formula to ignore text values in cell references
- Vlookup -=VLOOKUP(F9,LookUp1!$A$2:$B$1504,2,FALSE)
- how do you send excel data from office to the treo phone?
- View List
- Retrieve multiple dates, from a week number?